What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (PDF)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
The data only covers the last election (2009) with no detailed records on other election results further in the past.
Data did not change until 2015.
The submission is probably not legitimate. The link at the Data Location does not work, at least right now. I found data on the 2014 elections, but just province totals (millions of votes aggregated) that do not meet the definition.
- Kamil Gregor