What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Unsure
No change since 2013
No change of situation compared to last year. The afromentioned SPAN is now online (http://span.depkeu.go.id/content/grand-lounching-aplikasi-online-monitoring-span) but limited to MoF personnel, but aggregated government spending is still updated regularly (http://www.kemenkeu.go.id/katalogdata) in PDF format.
- Ramda Yanurzha