What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Unsure
The data about parliament and governorates elections can be found at The Independent High Electoral Commission website (http://www.ihec.iq/ar/). the data on the website lacks the required information like number of registered votes,number of invalid votes, and number of spoiled ballots. You have to search on the website to find some data, for example the parliament election for 2014(http://www.ihec.iq/ar/index.php/news-archive/6075.html). The format of the data is PDF.
The submission does not meet the definition. Results are only available at the level of regions.
- Kamil Gregor
- Sadeek Hasna