What data is expected?
Aggregate data about the emission of air pollutants especially those potentially harmful to human health (although it is not a requirement to include information on greenhouse gas emissions). Aggregate means national-level or available for at least three major cities. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data must be available for the following pollutants and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Particulate matter (PM) Levels
- Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Updated on at least once a week.
- Measured either at a national level by regions or at leasts in 3 big cities.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (xlsx, JSON)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Environmental Protection Agency)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
I have sent them a note with regards to the licence.
Last Data are available as discussed here Access to Information on the Environment http://www.epa.ie/about/info/aie/#.VGvoE2f-s9N, also read the SAFER Conditions of Download and Access http://erc.epa.ie/safer/downloadValidityCheck.jsp.
checked from i understand its look like open sorce data but i see that note was send to To examine the issue
his data is open data and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
This means you are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the data in any medium or format; Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the data for any purpose, even commercially. However you MUST provide Attribution for use of this data. You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the EPA endorses you or your use of this data. You can read more about Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)
- yar michl