National Map 45% open
Isle of Man
What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as National Map published by Information Systems Division, Cabinet Office)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
(C) MANNGIS on visualisation but MannGIS is a government service and the Ts&Cs on the footer reference a new IM OGL open government licence .
ESRI ArcGIS also has a free tools for low end reuse.
- Gil Zaretzer