What data is expected?
List of registered (limited liability) companies. The submissions in this data category does not need to include detailed financial data such as balance sheet etc. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Name of company
- Unique identifier of the company
- Company address
- Updated at least once a month
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Registrar of Companies published by Ministry of Justice - the Israeli Corporations Authority)
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Despite the official description, only basic data is available for for free, and obtaining it requires inputting a search with a minimum of 3 characters. Advanced details about a corporation (e.g. debt status, insolvency) require identification and payment.
It is stated that information online may also be missing, out of date or inaccurate.
It is not possible to browse through the database or access data without providing a search term, therefore the registry does not qualify for most of the criteria.
- Rebecca Sentance