What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
- Tender RFPs are published but not the awards or the chosen supplier.
- Procurements that get exemption from using a tender (e.g. single supplier contracts etc) are published in a dedicated government website (but not in machine readable form). These kind of procurements make 80% of the total number of procurements.
- Other data (including actual amount executed and small-valued procurements) is not available online but only through FOIA requests. Some work is done in the government level to release a quarterly report of these records, but it remains to be seen if this gets implemented.
Submission updated to reflect that award data is not published.
- Georg Neumann
- Adam Kariv