What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Only aggregated data is available via SIOPE at https://www.siope.it/siopelocale/siopewelcome.html to anyone who is granted access but it seems that some people are denied access to this system unjustly - according to some http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2012/11/04/soldi-pubblici-dati-restano-segreti-e-spr echi-crescono/
Expert review determined this is aggregated data and not transactional data. Submission was changed accordingly.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson