What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as States Corporate Digimap System published by Mapping Services, Chief Minister's Department firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
In addition to web browser access to the online maps, mapping data can be purchased for offline use in various product forms (http://www.digimap.je/data-prices)
Providing the base map data for free is under consideration as part of an open data initiative (https://blog.gov.je/2015/07/17/open-data-the-story-so-far/)
Everythings seems correct
- Gil Zaretzer
- Marcus Ferbrache