What data is expected?
Cadaster showing land ownership data on a map and include all metadata on the land. Cadaster data submmitted in this category must include the following charateristics:
- Land boarders
- Land owners name
- Land size
- national level
- updated yearly
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (vector format (?))
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes published by Jordanian Department of Land and Survey)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Jordanian Department of Land and Survey provides this search tool (http://www.dls.gov.jo/dlsweb/index.html) where you can find lands by their location for the whole nation. Lands have IDs, and results include coordinates where you can determine its borders and area. It say the website was last updated 24 hours ago.
However, results does not provide the owner of the land.
The viewer service makes it obvious that the data is in digital format, vector format, but we couldn't identify which one.
- Codrina Maria Ilie
- Tarek Amr