What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (PDF)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as SUMMARY OF 2013 PRESIDENTIAL RESULTS DECLARED ON 9/3/2013 published by IEBC)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Some of the other results were published later for example on county elections, women representatives and so on but still timely (July 2013).
Contains information on by-elections and referendums which is a great plus.
Copyright statement on site - non-open (Sander van der Waal, 20/10/2013) [Unchanged since 2013]
The submission doesn't match the definition since the data is not available by pooling stations. There's however a map at vote.iebc.or.ke that displays pooling station data. I corrected the submission accordingly.
- Kamil Gregor