What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as TABLES OF BUDGET OF KOSOVA FOR YEAR 2015 published by Republic of Kosovo Ministry of Finance)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Article 12 of Law No. 04/L-065 on copyright and related rights places public documents including laws such as the Law on Budget in the public domain.
Reviewer's note: By law, all government data does not have any copyrights (http://gzk.rks-gov.net/ActDetail.aspx?ActID=2787). However, the ministry of Kosovo has the following footnote at it site - Copyright (c) 2014 Ministry of Finance I have changed the License to unsure.
License is not clearly marked. Changed it to Unsure.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Arianit Dobroshi