What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Provides information on budget, internal and external loans, budget implementation, plans and expenses across governmental bodies published by Ministry of Finance)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The web site of Ministry Of Finance http://minfin.kg/ provides Provides information on budget, internal and external loans, budget implementation, plans and expenses across governmental bodies. The data is divided into categories. The data is available in following formats xls, doc, pdf
I have accepted the original submission. The website does not have a license or terms and conditions, therefore I left license status as unsure.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Azamat Tokhtaev