What data is expected?
Aggregate data about the emission of air pollutants especially those potentially harmful to human health (although it is not a requirement to include information on greenhouse gas emissions). Aggregate means national-level or available for at least three major cities. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data must be available for the following pollutants and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Particulate matter (PM) Levels
- Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Nitrogen oxides (NOx)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Updated on at least once a week.
- Measured either at a national level by regions or at leasts in 3 big cities.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as It provides the data about environment in Kyrgyz Republic published by State Agency on Environment Protection and Forestry)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
State Agency on Environment Protection and Forestry provides information on pollution, nature, forests etc. Additionally it is possible to make a request for information from their web site. The form is located http://nature.gov.kg/index.php?Itemid=103
no data of PM seem to be Measured so its may be It is better to say that information does not exist
- yar michl
- Azamat Tokhtaev