What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as They provide information on water quality and about environment in general published by State Agency on Environment Protection and Forestry, http://nature.gov.kg/index.php?Itemid=103)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
State Agency on Environment Protection and Forestry provides information about environment in the country.
While there is a lot of references to collecting water quality but no data just reports and summaries.
- Nisha Thompson
- Azamat Tokhtaev