What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Election results data can be obtained from the official elections website managed by the Ministry of Interior and Municipalities. The data is available in PDF format.
There is also data available from an unofficial source (Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections) because of FOIA. The data can be accessed on Github.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Chafic Najjar