What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (SHP, PDF)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? No(as Digital topographic map in scale 1: 25000 published by Agency for Real Estate Cadastre)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The State Agency for Real Estate Registry also is responsible for organizing geospatial data. All available map products are listed here: http://www.katastar.gov.mk/en/Page.aspx?Id=459&m=1564 Data is currently offered in different formats for a small fee. Data can't be ordered and paid online. An online map service is available here: http://gis.katastar.gov.mk/Arec/ Different layers can be selected but there is no download option available.
Since the data offered for a fee is not online I'm changing the "public" to no, since this is a restriction on data, the rest seems correct.
- Gil Zaretzer
- Metamorphosis Foundation