What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Balance sheet/Annual account of the Budget. The Ministry provides the realization of the proposed budget as a final balance sheet with all the expenditures but not in detailed manner for transactions. published by Ministry of Finance)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Ministry of Finance provides the balance sheet/annual accounts of each fiscal year: http://www.finance.gov.mk/mk/node/575, transactional data is not available to the public, also it is assumed that it exists, as the final accounts represent aggregated data. The report is provided in PDF format, the one for 2014 is available here: http://www.finance.gov.mk/files/u6/ZAVRSNA%20SMETKA%20NA%20BUDZETOT%20NA%20RM%20ZA%202014%20-%20_0.pdf
Submission is correct.
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson
- Metamorphosis Foundation