What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Ministry of Finance Malaysia)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The data cannot be accessed by the Ministry of Finance (MoF) because there is no Freedom Information Act in federal state whereby MoF is part of the federal state territory.
Link: Link: http://www.treasury.gov.my/?lang=en
QA review - Changed the submission according to the comment section. Data exist in a PDF format.
Reviewer's note - Budget speech is here - http://www.treasury.gov.my/pdf/budget/speech/bs15.pdf
Could not find machine readable data. Data is correct.
- Mor Rubinstein