What data is expected?
List of registered (limited liability) companies. The submissions in this data category does not need to include detailed financial data such as balance sheet etc. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Name of company
- Unique identifier of the company
- Company address
- Updated at least once a month
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
The Investment Promotion Agency gives advice on how to start a business in Mali: http://www.apimali.gov.ml/api/en/index.php?page=start-a-business and has a step-by-step registration procedure on its eRegulations portal: http://mali.eregulations.org/procedure/2/4?l=fr but does not indicate where company registry data is held or how to access it.
I am marking the dataset is non-existent as we don't have any direct evidence that it exists. Assuming the data must exist somewhere is not the same as knowing it exists, where or in what form.
- Rebecca Sentance