What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Results of the 2013 presidential election published by Constitutional Court)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The National and Independent Commission for Elections (CENI) of Mali is responsible for the organisation of elections and does not have any website. The Constitutional Court is responsible for the legality and publication of the results but its website (http://www.cc.insti.ml/) does not work and there is no evidence the results have been published online.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor