What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by Institut National de la Statistique (INSTAT))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
GDP up to 2013.
Population up to 2009.
Unemployment in 2013.
Some relatively recent data but no regular updates, open licensing, or machine readable formatting.
- Zach Christensen
- Ousmane Ly