What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Unsure
The Ministry of Interior is responsible for this information and for the collection of this data. This website is run by them, elections.ma, though it in the results pages (example, http://www.elections.ma/elections/communales/resultats.aspx and http://www.elections.ma/elections/regionales/resultats.aspx) we could only find names for winners, MP's, breakdown of seats per political parties, and percentage of participation of voters. We, however, could not find number of registered voters per polling station, number for participation, invalid and spoiled votes. We were not able to access the Moroccan Open Data portal, data.gov.ma, during this reviewing process to check if such missing data is available there. We thus, will mark the existance of this dataset as unsure
Previous year's review below: The Ministry of Interior is responsible for this information and for the collection of this data. It has no website (yet ?). Also, the Ministry of Interior is not a producer of Data at the Open Data portal (www.data.gov.ma). The Ministry of Interior thus collects data but does not share it, neither on the data.gov. ma nor elsewhere.
No data exists online at all. The conditions according to which the data may be released are unknown. It is unknown how the data is handled. Thus, questions about pricing policy and timeliness have been marked 'Unsure' to reflect this reality.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor
- Tarek Amr