What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
No data found from the Myanmar President Office website http://www.myanmarpresidentoffice.info/en/ and the cabinet ministers webpage is empty http://www.myanmarpresidentoffice.info/en/?q=cabinet/ministries
Could not find any data about the budget. IBP initiative show it does exist, but it is not show projected expenditure to departments. http://survey.internationalbudget.org/#profile/MM
- Mor Rubinstein