What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
No evidence showing from the President's Officer website that the data is exist. http://www.myanmarpresidentoffice.info/en/ and the dedicated webpage for the cabinet ministries is empty http://www.myanmarpresidentoffice.info/en/?q=cabinet/ministries so no way to find out who are the responsible minister involve. I have found a 3rd party website http://www.ourweb.info/01/directory/myanmar/005/ that provide a list of ministries official websites but some of these websites are not found.
The submission is correct.
- Kamil Gregor