What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure published by Ministry of Land Reform and Management, Department of Survey, National Land Use Project)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Data is under SURVEY DEPARTMENT, Ministry of Land Reform and Management Government of Nepal. Site under maintenance at the time of review.
The website apears to be working, but offers no data to download or view, so while it seems the data does exist digitaly, the rest of our questions are left unanswered.
- Gil Zaretzer
- Nikesh Balami