What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (PDF)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes published by Central Bureau of Statistics)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
This is the official source of government data, This is handled by Nepal Planning Commission Secretariats, Government of Nepal.
All information provided are true and acceptable. CBS now needs to release their data in Open Formats and Licenses.
- Kshitiz Khanal
- Nikesh Balami