What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV, Excel, SPSS)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Centraal Bureau voor Statistiek (CBS))
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
CBS Portal has online search and display of data with download options.
Regarding the specific datasets requested:
Unemployment updated monthly: http://statline.cbs.nl/Statweb/publication/?DM=SLNL&PA=37789ksz&D1=7-8&D2=(l-16)-l&VW=T
Population count updated monthly: http://statline.cbs.nl/Statweb/publication/?DM=SLNL&PA=37943ned&D1=7&D2=295,297-298,312,314-315,329,331-332,346,348-349&VW=T
Data regularly updated, downloadable in many formats, and openly licensed.
- Zach Christensen
- Sander van der Waal