What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Finance law 2015 published by National Institute of statistics)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The finance law is prepared by the ministry of finance, but his website is down. The budget is published as pdf document, and downloaded for free http://www.stat-niger.org/statistique/file/MF/LF2015.pdf
The bill on the statistics website does not define expenditure for departments or sub- departments. Therefore, I marked that the data exist, but is unavailable.
- Mor Rubinstein