What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as General statistique published by Institut National de la Statistique)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The statistics data are published regularly by the national institute of statistics on their website. It is in html and pdf format and no reference on a licence is made.
GDP up to 2013
Population up to 2011.
No unemployment data found.
Some data, not openly licensed.
- Zach Christensen