What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
The data on INEC official website is in an HTML format. There is a direct link to the data page now but the data is not available in bulk for previous elections.
No Changes in 2015
The submission does not meet the definition at all. The source data is just country-wide totals. No detailed stats below state level (millions of votes aggregated) seem to exist.
- Kamil Gregor
- Oludotun Babayemi