What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Five years investment plan published by Ministry of Finance Panama)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Various budget data are to be found on the Ministry of Finance website. There is no annual document with expenditures and revenues planned but you can find for instance yearly updated investment plan for next 5 years in pdf format. Data are quite aggregated though.
I have checked the data and it's fit the dataset definition.
- Mor Rubinstein
- HAMZAH HAJI