What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (Excel, PDF)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Yes published by Instituto Nacional de Estadística y Censo)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
INEC has a lot of specific analysis but getting access to the whole dataset is not possible.
Submission accepted with one edit – a machine-readable format is available.
- Mariel García M
- Carlos Raul Piad T