What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (xls)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by Department of Budget and Management)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Department of Budget and Management provides detailed information on the budget. Budget is presented by department/agency, sector and certain projects.
Data is offered in a non-machine readable format (PDF). It also can't be downloaded in bulk (only one section of the budget at a time).
Data is presented timely - current information is of 2015.
There is not explicit license on the website, therefore the data is not compliant with the open definition.
Proposed Expenditure data can be found in bulk and machine readable formate here - http://www.dbm.gov.ph/?page_id=10006
I have found a machine readable format of the data on the department of budget and management website. I have change the submission accordingly.
- Mor Rubinstein