What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV, RDF, XLS, PDF, HTML)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes published by National Statistics Office - NSO)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Unemployment in PDF
Population in excel (up to 2010)
GDP in html, pdf, excel.
See also this data catalogue: http://web0.psa.gov.ph/nsoda/index.php/about-the-data Data is not timely - the last update of the website is from 2010.
Data aren't all current or openly licensed.
- Zach Christensen