What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
There is an up to date contract database at the Office of the Comptroller's website and at data.pr.gov, but no detailed records of spending at a detailed transactional level. According to a note around the auditing of the government's fiscal statements the government has failed to produce the data for the last fiscal year. Therefore it seems that the data does not exist.
Submission is correct. Clarification added.
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson
- Mor Rubinstein