What data is expected?
All tenders and awards of the national/federal government aggregated by office. Monitoring tenders can help new groups to participate in tenders and increase government compliance. Data submitted in this category must be aggregated by office, updated at least monthly & satisfy the following minimum criteria:
- tenders name
- tender description
- tender status
- Award title
- Award description
- value of the award
- suppliers name
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Tender and awards information published by Central Tenders Committee)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Central Tender Committee of Qatar publishes information about the tenders for government projects and the awards for these tenders. The tender data appears to be up to date and includes the tender number, type, subject matter of the tender, client, closing date, expected value, tendering format, and tender fees. The tender award data includes the tender name, type, subject matter of the tender, client, closing date, winning company name, and accepted value. However, it is difficult to verify if the award data is up to date because the awards are not ordered chronologically.
Information includes recent awards, a strong indication the information is kept up-to-date.
- Georg Neumann
- Riyadh Al-Balushi