What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Civil Aviation Authority has a dedicated website for the weather in Qatar. The website is up to date, but it only publishes to the public 3 days of data, therefore the question on availability to the public has been answered as "No" in accordance with the dataset requirements for this category.
This submission is accepted as the dataset contains 3 days of forecast data for temperature, wind, and precipitation. I altered the original submission only by changing the 'is the data available online' answer from no to yes and providing the url that I found by investigating the claims in the comment.
- Neal Bastek
- Riyadh Al-Balushi