What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (KMZ, fileGeodataBase, shape, dxf, dgn)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes published by National Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The official institution that produces and collects geographical information regarded as the National Map is the National Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration (ANCPI).
ANCPI provides the data in KMZ format via the national open data repository. Data can be downloaded in other formats (fileGeodataBase, shape, dxf, dgn) from ANCPI website (http://geoportal.ancpi.ro/geoportal/catalog/main/home.page) but it requires authentication. Registration is free.
On the national open data repository, data is updated when needed. Old versions of the datasets remain available.
This submission is correct.
- Silviu Vert
- Ovidiu Voicu