What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? Yes(as Drinking water quality published by Ministry of Health)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The National Authority „Romanian Waters” collects the data and publishes occasionally synthesis:
But the raw data is not available.
The submitter originally included links that didn't have water quality information with it just status of water bodies. I found that the Ministry of health does collect the data of all the parameters.
- Nisha Thompson
- Ovidiu Voicu