What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Russian federal budget datasets (reports, proposed budget and dictionaries) published by Ministry of Finances of Russian Federation)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Brief Description: Russian budget data is one of most open data but a bit dispersed over a few government websites. Well prepared machine readable data available on new government webisite Budget.gov.ru right here - http://budget.gov.ru/data/opendata This data is XML data dumped from government database as XML dumps with XSD (XML schemas) provided. Budget.gov.ru is beta-stage portal for now (November 2014) and this data is not up to date . Up to date data published as XLS on websites of Federal Treasury (http://roskazna.ru) and Ministry of Finances (http://minfin.ru) I suggest to accept this data XML but not to accept it as timely updated for now. Step by step explanation 1. Does the data exist? Yes, national level budget data available at - http://budget.gov.ru/data/opendata 2. Is data in digital form? Yes, data available via website and has digital form. 3. Publicly available? Yes, this data is publicly available. We don't need FOI request to get it. 4. Is the data available for free? Yes, this data is available for free. No payment is required. 5. Is the data available online? Yes. Data available at http://budget.gov.ru/data/opendata 6. Is the data machine readable? Yes, this data provided as XML files 7. Available in bulk? Mostly yes, you need to download a few XML files 8. Openly licensed? No, this data is not formally under open license from OpenDefinition.org 9. Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes, data updated monthly
Comment: Nothing changed since 2014 year
Reviewer's comment - the data is no longer available in 2015. I have changed the data accordingly.
The site http://budget.gov.ru/data/opendata does not exist anymore and I could not find other source. I have changed the submission accordingly.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Ivan Begtin