What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The link above: http://maps.rosreestr.ru/PortalOnline/ is a map of cadaster (non-open license) It has NOTHING to do with the National Map (High level map at a scale of 1:250,000 or better (1cm = 2.5km)). Current description completely misrepresent the situation, while mapping data continues to be totally unavailable even for governmental organizations themselves, let alone free.