What data is expected?
Data, measured at the water source, on the quality of water is essential for both the delivery of services and the prevention of diseases. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data should be available on level of the following chemicals by water source and be updated at least weekly:
- fecal coliform
- fluoride levels
- TDS (Total dissolved solids)
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Unsure
- Is the data machine readable? Unsure (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Unsure
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Unsure
- Publicly available? Unsure
- Is data in digital form? Unsure
- Is the data available online? Unsure (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Unsure
Russia is a huge country and water quality is responsibility of regional governments. Thats why there is no centralized service or dataset for this type of data.
Changed to unsure. The data is collected at the local level and there are national ministries that are supposed to monitor water quality both drinking and for the ecosystems. Hoowever, can't find data.
- Nisha Thompson
- Ivan Begtin