What data is expected?
5 days forecast of temperature, precipitation and wind as well as recorded data for temperature, wind and precipitation for the past year. In order to satisfy the minimum requirements for this category, data submitted should meet the following criteria:
- 5 days forecast of temperature updated daily
- 5 days forecast of wind updated daily
- 5 days forecast of precipitation updated daily
- Historical temperature data for the past year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Meteorology forecast published by Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring of Russia (Roshydromet)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring of Russia (Roshydromet) is government agency responsible to collect and provide information about meteorology in Russian Federation.
They have subsidiary enterprise "FGBU GVC Roshydromet" that maintain website www.meteoinfo.ru with infromation about weather forecast.
This information is up to date, not openly licenced, not available for bulk download, is free, is public.
This submission is accepted as the dataset contains 3 days of forecast data for temperature, wind, and precipitation.
- Neal Bastek
- Ivan Begtin