What data is expected?
This data category requires a high level national map. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Scale of 1:250,000 (1 cm = 2.5km).
- Markings of national roads
- National borders
- Marking of streams, rivers, lakes, mountains.
- Updated at least once a year.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? No
The National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda (NISR) provides a national map of Rwanda but this has not been updated since 2012 so does not satisfy the criteria for this dataset: http://www.statistics.gov.rw/publications/all/Map
NISR also provides GIS datasets and shapefiles for the country's national, provincial, district, sector and cell level boundaries on their website at http://www.statistics.gov.rw/geodata
- Gil Zaretzer