What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as 2015 Budget Address published by Government of St. Christopher (Kitts) and Nevis)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Budget estimates can be found in this link in PDF format, by department and sub department - http://mof.gov.kn/?q=publications
I have reviewed the data and it is correct. Could not find Machine readable data.
- Mor Rubinstein
- Bruce Hoo Fung