What data is expected?
This data category requires results by constituency / district for all major national electoral contests. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Result for all major electoral contests
- Number of registered votes
- Number of invalid votes
- Number of spoiled ballots
- All data should be reported at the level of the polling station
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No
- Is data in digital form? No
- Is the data available online? No (Here)
- Does the data exist? No
very limited content on government website latest and archive election results on the Inter Parliamentary Union website and third party regional and local websites: http://www.ipu.org/parline/reports/2267_E.htm http://www.ipu.org/parline/reports/2267_arc.htm http://www.sknvibes.com/politics/elections_results_new.cfm
The general elections was dated from February 16, 2015.
No relevant official data exists. The data is sourced from a media website owned and operated by a private company.
- Kamil Gregor
- Bruce Hoo Fung