What data is expected?
National government budget at a high level. This category is looking at budgets, or the planned government expenditure for the upcoming year, and not the actual expenditure. To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- Planned budget divided by government department and sub-department
- Updated once a year.
- The budget should include descriptions regarding the different budget sections.
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Yes(Here)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? Yes
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as Proyecto Presupuestos Generales del Estado 2016 published by Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The Government Budget for the upcoming year is freely available to download in bulk as a collection of PDF files from the SEPG website.
There's no machine readable version either in the SEPG or in the Spanish Open Data Portal.
I have accepted the comment that the data has an open license. I recommend to put the license in a more prominent place on the budget website.
- Mor Rubinstein
- José Félix Ontañón