What data is expected?
Records of actual (past) national government spending at a detailed transactional level; A database of contracts awarded or similar will not considered sufficient. This data category refers to detailed ongoing data on actual expenditure. Data submitted in this category should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Individual record of transactions.
- Date of the transactions
- Government office which had the transaction
- Name of vendor
- amount of the transaction
- Update on a monthly basis
What data is available
- Openly licensed? No (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? No
- Is the data machine readable? No (n/a)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? No
- Publicly available? No(as Ejecución presupuestaria del sector público estatal published by Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? No (No URL given)
- Does the data exist? Yes
The IGAE website offers a monthly updated Government Spending excel file for 2015 Government Budget (actual), but this dataset doesn't matches the following evaluation criteria:
- No Individual record of transactions, just aggregated figures.
- Therefore, no date of the transactions.
That's why we marked a 'No' on the "Publicly available" question. The same organization is offering a more detailed spending excel file for the 2014 spending.
Submission is correct
- Tryggvi Björgvinsson
- José Félix Ontañón