What data is expected?
Key national statistics such as demographic and economic indicators (GDP, unemployment, population, etc). To satisfy this category, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- GDP for the whole country updated at least quarterly
- Unemployment statistics updated at least monthly
- Population updated at least once a year
What data is available
- Openly licensed? Unsure (No URL given)
- Is the data available for free? Yes
- Is the data machine readable? Yes (CSV)
- Available in bulk? No
- Is the data provided on a timely and up to date basis? Yes
- Publicly available? Yes(as PIB. Tasa de Paro. Población residente en España. published by Instituto Nacional de Estadística)
- Is data in digital form? Yes
- Is the data available online? Yes (Here)
- Does the data exist? Yes
Below the direct link to the three dataset to match the evaluation criteria:
- GDP for the whole country, updated quarterly.
- Unemployment statistics, updated quarterly not monthly.
- Population updated at once a year.
The Unemployment Statistics aren't updated monthly but quarterly.
License is unclear - "Denaturalising the sense of the information is expressly prohibited" http://www.ine.es/ss/Satellite?c=Page&p=1254735849170&pagename=Ayuda%2FINELayout&cid=1254735849170&L=1#
Updated data but not openly licensed.
- Zach Christensen
- Mor Rubinstein